Friday, December 19, 2008

Ryker

Ryker is saying the funniest things lately, and we are constantly laughing. I need to preface this story by saying that Ryker loves to help me make cookies, and he has asked me a couple of times this week if we could make cookies together. I didn't have chocolate chips on hand, so we made snikerdoodles twice. Anyways, we were having family prayer the other night and it was Ryker's turn. His prayer went a little something like this....."Thank you for my many blessings, thank you for my family, thank you for temples, help us to sleep good, please help mom to put chocolate chips in our cookies......" right about then, both Shawn and I are trying to hold in our giggles, and we all ended up bursting into laughter. I took Ryker's subtle hint that he likes chocolate chip cookies a lot better than snikerdoodles:) What a cutie!

10 comments:

Us Bailey's said...

That is sooo funny! I love it! And I would have to agree with Ryker -- I like Chocolate Chip cookies better too!

'T' said...

love it!!!

Nat said...

I will help Ryker pray for chocolate chips in your cookies too! They are my favorite and Bill and Porter love snickerdookles.

Nat said...

...i mean snickerdoodles NOT snickerdooKles. sorry. why is it that I always misspell around you Mef?

*LaUrA* said...

Love it! So cute! I'm with him...get some chocolate chips!

Jeff and Aubry said...

I love that boy - it was so fun to hear him chatting away when we were there...and I loved the snickerdoodles. :)

Jana said...

I'm with Ryker, anything with chocolate tastes better! He's so dang cute! Hope you guys have an awesome Christmas! Travel safely to Firth and have fun with the Williams gang. Hope Santa knows the way to Firth and finds you all and spoils you rotten! Happy Holidays! Love ya!

Dana Williams said...

That is so funny! Sounds like a cute little buddy.

*LaUrA* said...

HAAAAAPPPPYYYY NEW YEAR....you hotty with a naughty body!! (I totally just remember you saying that to me once and have been wanting to say it...so there you go!...but it is totally true!)

Linds said...

Oh that's the one thing I look forward to Skye talking! They say the funniest things! I love Ryker! I wish you were closer!