Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pictures...

My sister came to visit from Twin Falls this weekend, and we hosted a class to make these temple pictures. I love how they turned out! I still need to touch up the frame in a few places and distress it just a little bit. but for $46 and a very large beautiful picture to hang in my home, it was way worth it!! If you would like more info on these, go to http://poppyseedprojects.com/Temples.html

My sister also took our family pictures for us, THANKS LINDS!!! I love how they turned out too!




Cutie #1:)




Cutie #2:)


I love this picture because it is Bridger in his element. We kept trying to get Bridger to sit down and take an individual picture, but all he wanted to do was this.... You can tell how happy he is to be running:)


I married such a hottie!!!

11 comments:

'T' said...

HOT DOG you guys all look great!

Jeff and Aubry said...

MEGAN!!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! You seriously look so good and I miss you so terribly much! And of course all of your boys look oh so handsome, as well. I love those family pictures! And the one of Bridger running made me chuckle...he is so fast!! We need to see each other soon. Love you guys!

*LaUrA* said...

You pictures turned out awesome! You are so gorgeous! I miss you as well!!! I remember you saying "get in my hug!" *sigh*

Lynn said...

Beautiful family pics!!!! Truly!

Shelby said...

You guys look so cute. We miss you already. Hurry and get back here. Love the Temple picture too Megs. So fun!!

nat said...

Megan how do you look so perfect all the time?! I love that picture you made too. I am going to have to try that. Do you have my new blog address? I can't remember who I have given it to. kelleysrule.blogspot

Bradbury Bunch said...

What a gorgous family!! Seriously! Can your sister take a trip out east to do some family pics for us?!? I also love the temple picture-I'll have to check it out! Thanks for spreading the love! XOXO

Linds said...

Miss you already...

Nicole Williams said...

Cute, Cute family! The temple pictures look like so much fun!

Us Bailey's said...

Very Very cute! I love your pictures and your temple picture too!!!

crystal carlson said...

Your family pictures turned out SOOOOO cute! What a beautiful family you have & such handsome little boys! I loved the picture of the temple--I might have to try that, so thanks for sharing!