Thursday, November 12, 2009

Such a Big Helper:)

Bridger is so good at making sure all of my drawers and cupboards are cleaned out. He goes on his cleaning sprees multiple times a day, making sure nothing is left in the drawers and cupboards.....and leaving it all on the floor:) Just yesterday, I couldn't find my deodorant and had to use Shawn's. Later that day, I found that Bridger had decided to reorganize and place it very neatly in the cupboard with all our DVD's. Bridger also thought all of my dishcloths, hot pads, and oven mits needed to be rewashed and put them in the dishwasher.
Such a considerate little guy, always wanting to help where he can:)

9 comments:

Linds said...

I love helping hands! So cute! Miss you! Cant wait to see you in a couple!

crystal carlson said...

What a cutie! It's always fun to have such good little "helpers!" Jace had those exact same jammies!

'T' said...

OH he is so Eli's relative! Cute cute curious boys. It's always the things you need like deo. or your favorite hairbrush the hide :) Misses to you.

Us Bailey's said...

Hahaha! I love the attitude you have. It's not tearing everything apart- just helping keep things oraganized!!! Too cute!

Nicole Williams said...

That is quite considerate! What a cutie!

Lynn said...

LOL!!! So cute!

Bradbury Bunch said...

Did he by chance get any ideas from Lexi?? :)Gotta love this age--they say these are the moments to remember and that we'll someday miss them! I always keep that in mind! :) The pictures are adorable!

Jana said...

Reminds me of Colton. One day he cleaned out my spice cupboard and had everything lined up neatly along the counter top and the top of the fridge. "All in sight and easy to get to , Mom!" What great little "helpers" they can be! Too cute!!

Taylor Family said...

Alyssa did that for a while and finally I couldn't take it anymore so I installed those drawer and cupboard locks. I'm so much happier now.