Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Graduation!


Well, I am finally caught up on my blog, we have had a lot of things going on lately. One major accomplishment is that Shawn graduated with his Masters in Education with a degree in Educational psychology. It has been a long road with many sacrifices, and I am so proud of all his hard work!


Shawn's parents came down from Cardston. It was so good to see them, and we are grateful for their support.

This is Shawn's professor Dr. Zehng. Shawn can't say enough about him, and he is grateful he had such an amazing professor who helped him so much.

8 comments:

Linds said...

Congrats Shawn!!!!
Josh just finished is last Final this week...that's pretty cool eh? We also turn in his aplication to Radiology in a week and a half...pray for us!

*LaUrA* said...

Congrats to Shawn! Phew! That is what I imagine it is like to graduate...phew! Good for him! And man he towers over his parents...your kids are going to be so tall aren't they!

Jeff and Aubry said...

Master Shawn! Congrats! We, too, are very proud of you and Meg and your hard work. Now, on to the next phase of life...Southeast Idaho, right?? :)

Us Bailey's said...

Congratulations!!! That is a great accomplishment! I told Mike I'd rather be a master than a Dr. Too bad they don't call you Master ____ ! I would so make Mike call me that if I could! Congrats again! Your boys are growing up soo fast! I can't believe Ryker is 5 already! That is an adorable cake too. Good job!

Melissa said...

Congratulations to you both! Grad school can be tough.

Lynn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I bet it feels so good to have that under both your belts. ; D

nat said...

Congratulations!! Thats awesome. Now you will have so much free time you will want to come for a visit!!

Taylor Family said...

Congrats to Shawn and Ryker. Mark graduates this weekend as well. I'm so excited for the next stage in life!