Sunday, June 13, 2010

In Love With Liv!

Liv is 2 weeks old now, and we are just loving every minute with her. She has been such a good baby, and the boys have actually adjusted really well. Ryker loves her soooo much and just smothers her with hugs and kisses. Bridger wasn't too sure what was happening at first, but he is showing more interest in her and loves giving her high fives:) It is so much fun having a girl, I just love getting her dressed every morning, and it is so nice not to be as outnumbered:)

First day of Church....


Watching the NBA finals with dad:)


Looking cute!


looking so girly (did I mention I am having so much fun with all the cute little girly clothes!:)


I put her down to change Bridger's diaper, when I came back to her, she was asleep like this.....
So CUTE!

Soaking up the sun rays, a little jaundice .....

We went to the Bean museum at BYU this week, and the boys loved it. Ryker got to pet a live snake and lizzard. What a fun place!

13 comments:

Katie M. said...

We just can't wait one more week to give her loves in person. So adorable. It looks like she has the girly stuff down!

Lynn said...

Awwww! She is adorable! I am loving the cute headbands on babies these days. Sure wish they were around when my girls were babies.

'T' said...

Megan I am so glad for this update! I think everyday about baby Liv and what she looks like. (they change way to quick!). I'm so glad a baby girl has come to you guys. I can't wait to meet her. Kiss her from her Aunt Tiniel. Love ya.

Jeff and Aubry said...

Oh my goodness, Meg! Liv is just so beautiful! I'm glad everyone is doing well. We miss and love you lots. Give those kids hugs and kisses from us.

Bradbury Bunch said...

Geez! I just wrote the longest message and it deleted somewhere???!!

So to sum it up...Congratulations again! She is TINY, PRECIOUS, ADORABLE AND LOVED! I can see you're having fun with those girly clothes-what a great model! And what a lucky girl to have 2 older brothers to protect her. Enjoy this newborn stage because before you know it they'll be turning one! Love you All! xoxo

Jana said...

Oh she is so sweet!! We're so excited that you're planning a trip to Canada this summer. We can't wait to meet her and see all of you again. Love the girly clothes and darling headbands -- she is just so adorable!! Keep the pictures coming!!

The FOUR M's... said...

I want to hold her! She is so adorable. Are you guys coming to visit?? Hope so!

Linds said...

Those pictures of Liv make me want to squeel! EEEK!
I want to have SO many photo shoots with her!
I'm glad you got to go to the bean museum! Fun place! Did you see that bear the size of a house!

'T' said...

Megan, Can't wait to see you this wknd. Travel safe. Lots of Love, T

Us Bailey's said...

Ahhh! She is soo cute! Congratulations! I bet Bridger and Ryker just love their little sister too! Have fun with that cute little girl! Congrats again!

Taylor Family said...

I'm in love with Liv too. She is so cute.

Talia said...

Congrats on the new baby girl! She is so tiny and adorable!! And your boys are so grown up now- they must love being little helpers to little Liv. And your camping trip looked fun- makes me miss Idaho! Looks like everything's going great for you guys. Take care!

Anjanette said...

It really is so fun to dress them up. I get a little sick of doing hair, but other than that I love having girls.