Thursday, July 29, 2010

Picture Recap of July....


Wow, July has come and gone in the blink of an eye. Summer is always busy with fun filled activities, and we have sure been enjoying our time as a family. Here are a few things we have been up to.....

Fishing in A.F. canyon


Reeling in a big one!

Liv, we are all loving this little cutie!

Liv's face she makes when she is hungry.....cracks me up:)

Bridgers smile that melts my heart!
Playing with cousins
Being a superhero....this kid always comes to my rescue:)
Rollarskating


Shawn accidentally shaved off his right eyebrow:)


Liv just being so adorable

Swim lessons, Ryker is such a fish!

watching fireworks from our balcony...

Sparklers for the fourth...Happy Independence day!
smores on the 1st of July for Canada day....thanks to the Boulters!

Visits to Bridalveil falls in Provo Canyon
Liv always along for the ride
Playing in the water.

5 comments:

Jeff and Aubry said...

Oh my gosh, Meg. Your kids are so adorable! And I just want to kiss that little Liv girl! We are so excited to see you guys in about a month so get ready to party. :) Glad to see you guys are doing well. I'll have to give you a call soon - I miss you, friend. Love ya!

Oh...and Jeff and I are very intrigued by Shawn shaving his eyebrow. We may have to get that story first hand.

Us Bailey's said...

Looks like you have had one fun July! Your kids are adorable! I think your boys will be lady killers one day with those smiles and little Liv is just a cutie! Hope you have just as much fun in August!

The FOUR M's... said...

Hey Megan! YES! For sure we will see you when we're up! We're making plans for staying at least a few days in Cardston while you're there so we can play all day with you guys, so maybe let us know if there are days that will work best for you and we'll be there! Can't wait to see your little Liv (and the rest of you, of course!!) Talk to you soon!

*LaUrA* said...

ahahah I am laughing at Shawn's eyebrow! He should have shaved the other side for good measure!

Your kids are just so cute! They all have killer smiles! Are your boys super tall too? Ryker looks pretty tall. I wish we had some height in our genes and your kids get a double dose!

Keep posting! It is so fun to hear from you!

Linds said...

Meg the pictures turned out so cute! She's growing up with out me and I'm not happy about that.