Tuesday, January 4, 2011

More Christmas Break...


We had some visitors over Christmas break, the Freckletons who live in Washington, and the Kelleys who live in Vegas. It was so good to get together with them again! It is always so much fun whenever we see them!

The guys...


The kids (Liv was already in bed). That little Claire is such a cutie, her and Bridger are only a couple of weeks apart in age.
The girls....blurry picture:)
I love it when we get together with our good friends we made while living in Rexburg.
But we miss them so much when they leave again!


I also wanted to post a couple of pictures of some Christmas gifts I made.

A quilt for mom and dad Atwood...

And I also made some aprons for my cute little nieces.
I am so enjoying the new sewing machine Shawn gave me! LOVE IT!!!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful gifts!!!

Us Bailey's said...

Very cute gifts! Glad you guys had fun visiting!

'T' said...

Yippie for friends! And Megan, what gorgeous sewing projects; way talented. xxx T

Taylor Family said...

That quilt is amazing! I can't even imagine the time you put into it.