Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Easter Bunny Came!!!

The Easter Bunny visited our house! He always leaves a trail of jelly beans that lead to the baskets. When we woke up, Ryker had a mouth full of them:) He was so excited, he is at such a fun age for holidays!


Here he is checking out the goods.



This is when he followed the trail and found Bridger's basket. He looked like a little detective trying to find the baskets!




Bridger didn't know what to think....either that or he was just so excited he couldn't contain himself, the picture just cracks me up!

As you can see, he was very happy with all the goodies he got.

9 comments:

crystal carlson said...

What cute boys! Kids make holidays so much fun! I love the Easter bunny trail, how cute!

*LaUrA* said...

so fun! That picture of Bridger is awesome!

'T' said...

Bridge is so grown up! I love you guys and I'm happy to hear the Easter Bunny visited you. MISSES.

Us Bailey's said...

That looks like fun! I wish my Easter basket was a easy as following Jelly Beans!! Your boy are just sooo cute! Good luck and have a good week!

Jeff and Aubry said...

I love that picture of Bridger - so cute! I like the jelly bean idea and detective Ryker was awesome. We miss you!

Katie M. said...

I love the little detective pic of Ryker. He wasn't the only one to wake up his parents with a mouthful of jellybeans. Bridger's pic is awesome. Just think how excited he will be in a couple of years!

Nat said...

OH MY HECK!!! That picture of Bridger makes me laugh so hard. He is SO dang cute, I can't stand it.

Linds said...

Cant get enough! That picture cracks me up too. SPeaking of cracks...When do i get to see my little atwod boys and those cute long crack booties :D

Sarah Owens said...

OH my goodness....I love that face that Bridger is making....way too cute!!! Glad to hear everyone had a great easter.