Friday, July 17, 2009

Bridger's Favorite Pastimes

It is so funny to me how different siblings can have such different personalities. Bridger and Ryker are definitely little buddies, but they are so different at the same time. Ryker has always had the biggest imagination, he is also very organized and he likes things done his way. Bridger on the other hand....well, I will just say that he is very much a free spirited little guy (and I love that about him) but he really enjoys spending most of his day getting under Ryker's skin....

This is him taking the pictures off the fridge of letters that Ryker has so carefully drawn and placed in a specific order. Ryker tries so hard to put them out of Bridger's reach, but Bridger always finds a way.
It is so much fun to crumple up papers!
Clapping the papers together...

Knocking over Ryker's block tower....
Ryker loves to line up his cars in order. He has never been one to crash cars together. He likes them organized. Bridger just thrives on unorganizing and crashing his line of cars.
I can't help but smile when I see these two play together, Bridger just loves being a part of it all. All in a days work I guess:)


I also wanted to post a couple of pictures of Bracken (my youngest brother) on his mission in Equador. Next month he will have been out for a year. I love seeing pictures of Bracken with the people in Equador, he kind of sticks out like a sore thumb. Here he is with his companion and a family they were teaching......Bracken looks like a giant!
My boys miss their uncle Bracken, but it has been such a great teching opportunity for them. He is such a great missionary!

13 comments:

'T' said...

Oh those boys! Too funny and too cute. I was so fun to see them a couple weeks ago. That Bracken sure is a handsome giant in the land of Ecuador.

Nat said...

Mef! Bridge is keeping you on your toes. Evelyn is keeping me on mine. They are all so different and so fun!

Lynn said...

WOW! Your brother does look like a giant next to those investigators.......a FRIENDLY giant. : D Too cute. Love his happy countenance!

Nicole Williams said...

Isn't it funny how each child is so different. I am finding the same thing with my two, and Emrey's only 2 months old.

crystal carlson said...

Both of your boys are so cute! That's so fun to see their different personalities! I love that car mat--where did you find it?

Us Bailey's said...

hmmm I remember my little brothers doing the same thing! That is very funny! Its good that they're buddies -- one day they will be best friends and use their differentces to cause all sorts of problems!!! Watch out then!!! Good luck keeping up with them!

Jeff and Aubry said...

Oh man we miss you guys. I just love those boys and it's so funny how Ryker is so organized! That must be a compliment to you - you keep your home so nice and tidy that Ryker just picked up on those good habits! Thanks so much for calling tonight. Jeff said it meant a lot to him. We love you guys!

Katie M. said...

Yea, we can't wait to see you and your two boys this week!

Kinley said...

poor Ryker! The torment of being an older brother! All your hard work always being destroyed by those pesky younger siblings! But hey, Bridger makes up for it with his good looks!

Taylor Family said...

Wow, what a patient brother Ryker must be!

Bradbury Bunch said...

Hmmm...I'm wondering if I'll be experiencing the same thing in awhile! It was so fun catching up on your blog and seeing pictures and videos. Your family is so adorable and I tend to go down memory lane when you and Shawn were dating and he made you that duct tape rose--do you still have that!?! You guys still look as cute as ever and it's so fun to read all about your adventures and see your beautiful boys!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

P-S I wish your brother the best! GO GET EM'TIGER!!!

Anjanette said...

Sadie teases Katelyn constantly. I never expected it to be the younger one that does it. It is just too funny.

Melissa said...

My brother is serving his mission in Ecuador right now as well! He comes home this November.