Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December Happenings

Ryker and Bridger on Santa's lap at our ward party. This was just before Bridger realized what was happening and started crying.
Ryker talking with Santa, he was so excited to see him...such a fun age for Christmas!

This is at Ryker's preschool Christmas program, they combined morning and afternoon classes. I tried posting a video of some songs but my computer wouldn't let me. The program was so cute though, and Ryker sure belted out the songs:)


One day, we wanted to go outside and play in the snow and I pulled out this old hand-me-down snow suit. Bridger was not a fan of wearing it at all. Shawn and I were cracking up because he reminded us of the kid on the Christmas story, he was not a happy camper when he fell and coudn't get up:)
This face says it all..... "mom will you please take this rediculous suit off me?!!"

3 comments:

Lynn said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hope the pregnancy is still going great and you are feeling good. : D

Jeff and Aubry said...

Thanks for posting, friend! I've been wanting to see pictures of you guys and your boys are still just as cute as ever! Hope you had a great Christmas and have a Happy New Year! We love you!

'T' said...

ha too cute. i love bridge's face saying 'mom, this snowsuit is uncomfortable, i look like randy from the christmas story!'. misses. xxoo