Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Elder Williams is Home!!!!


My youngest brother Bracken came home from his mission in Ecuador this past weekend. It was so good to see him again. He was such a great missionary and he is such a great example to all of us.

Walking off the plane at the airport

reunited with mom and dad.

Such a handsome kid!


I think he grew a couple of inches:)


we all just sat around him and listened to his amazing mission stories.

Bridger was born the day he went into the MTC, he met Bridger at the hospital for a few minutes before he left for his mission. Bridger loves his uncle Bracken!
Bracken holding Liv for the first time

8 comments:

Jeff and Aubry said...

Yay! I love the missionary glow! And we are getting so stinkin excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks!!! I miss you lots and definitely need some Meg time.

Jeff and Aubry said...

And FYI...I just commented on each post. Keep scrolling if you're interested. :)

Lynn said...

Oh that is SO cool!
I'll admit you've got me all teary eyed. My son has only been out for 2 months. ; D
His sister is expecting her and her husband's first baby. This baby will be walking and talking by the time he comes back home. Hard to imagine.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I can get a glimpse into what it will be like.

Congrats to him and to your entire family! He shines with happiness on his face. ; D

'T' said...

father and sons outing are such a special time, fun fun. canada looked like a blast! happy 2nd birthday little bridge man... and yippie! brack is home. love that kind giant. hey, let me know if you would like to sleep inside or out this weekend... just takin' a head count :) i love ya meg.

The FOUR M's... said...

So fun to read all your posts! It was great talking to you last night --- I miss you guys already! Thanks for the fun times during your visit -- I'll try to think of a way to sneak in a Utah visit one of these days! Love you guys!

Melissa said...

My brother came back from his mission in Ecuador 9 months ago. I wonder if they knew each other. My brother served in Guayaquil (sp?) mission

Us Bailey's said...

Congratulations! I love it when missionaries come home. It's very exciting! I bet your family has changed a lot since he left! Good luck!

Taylor Family said...

Wow, you have been busy! I hadn't checked your blog in a while and had lots of reading to do. I'm glad you had a great visit to Cardston. It's been a while since we've been back, and now that we're so far away, I don't know when we'll go next.

My brother served in Ecuador as well.