Wednesday, February 18, 2009

6 months old!

My baby is growing up way too fast. He will be 6 months old tomorrow, I love this age so much! He loves bouncing in his Jolly Jumper. He loves baths. He loves to eat "real" food.....as in baby food. And he is just such an easy going little guy, he is so happy all the time.


He has been rolling over for about a month now. He is now learning how to sit up all by himself (with the help of the boppy pillow that is).


You can tell he is a healthy little guy.....look at those rolls! Love it!

I posted twice, so keep reading.

11 comments:

Nat said...

Oh, just let me pinch his cheeks!!!!!

Taylor Family said...

Love the rolls! I can't believe he is so big already!

crystal carlson said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he is 6 months already--time flies! He sounds like such a sweet baby :)

Linds said...

AAA!!! Why cant I sqeeze him right now!???! He looks just like you still!!!

Katie M. said...

He looks so big. I hope you make a trip up to see the fam sometime soon or I might just breakdown and make a trip to Utah. I need to give those boys some love.

'T' said...

Oh Megan... I miss him and you so much!

Shelby said...

Meg, Move closer so I can hold him every single day. We miss you guys so much and wow, he is so blonde!! Love it so much and love you guys too.!!

Nicole Williams said...

What a cute little boy! I love all the rolls they are so cute.

Kinley said...

What a stud!

Jana said...

He is such a cutie and such a happy boy!! We miss him and all of you already! It was so great to see you all and to get to meet Bridger and give him some loves!

Bradbury Bunch said...

Awwww...it's true the time goes by so fast! He looks like a bundle of fun and happiness! He must have really amazing, parents to be so happy! I love those jumper toys too! I wish they made them for adults! :)