Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mr. Independant!

Ryker has decided he likes to get dressed all by himself. I love that he is growing up and wanting to do things on his own.... he just doesn't even want me picking out his clothes anymore. The other morning, I was getting Bridger dressed for the day, thinking Ryker was eating his breakfast. Little did I know that he was getting himself dressed for the day as well, he came out looking like this.......



Yes, his shirt is backwards, and he also decided that he wanted to wear a T-shirt as pants. Pretty creative right, looks like he could start a new trend, half shorts, half pants:)




We also had preschool at our house this week, here he is with his little preschool friends. He is a little outnumbered, lots of cute little girls to play with.... I say he is one lucky little boy!

12 comments:

'T' said...

I'm excited to see you and your boys this week. It's good to see a post, hope you're feeling better. Love you ootles.

Heston Williams said...

That is too funny. He is getting so big. Your kids are very cute!

Taylor Family said...

That's hilarious. I haven't had my kids try a shirt as pants yet. He is one lucky boy to be surrounded by such beautiful girls at school. How does he concentrate?

Us Bailey's said...

That is so funny! I think it very easily could set a new trend!!! it looks very comfortable! Bridger is getting so big too! I can't believe he is 6 months already! They grow up way too fast!!!!

Nat said...

i'm thinking i want to wear a grass green t-shirt for pants now!

Jana said...

I love Ryker's creative "style"! Reminds me of some of the lovely outfits my kids have worn in the past--yikes! Fashion sense must be strong in the "Atwood genes" --Ha! Ha! I decided long ago that clothes fell under the "pick you battles" category and as long as it's clean and modest, it's not worth fighting over! I love Ryker's smile in that picture. He's so proud of himself and thinks he's hilarious -- it's adorable!!

Katie M. said...

Wyatt and Ryker have similar taste. Anytime Wyatt get dressed by himself it is always a shirt for pants. Ryker's million dollar smile could melt you into thinking it was a red carpet A+.

crystal carlson said...

That is so funny! What a cutie! That's fun that he's so independent!

Kinley said...

He is a real trend setter isn't he? I love it!

Linds said...

I love it! What a handsom lil outfit! I'm posting some videos and thought you might want to know that I have the videos up of Ryker and Bridger on the net!

Jeff and Aubry said...

Oh man, can I tell you how much I have missed seeing your blog!!! I love you guys!!

Talia said...

Love the outfit. That's hilarious. Your boys are so cute! You know, you had your second about the same time I had my third- when was he born? We had Lauren Aug 12th. That's fun that you're having preschool with friends. Ryker is definitely outnumbered! Cute bunch of kids. It's great to catch up with you on your blog!