Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day Date


We had such a fun Valentines Day this year, We were able to go on a triple date! We went to Outback Steakhouse (mmmmm) with two of Shawn's sisters and their spouses. Tracy and Mark, who live about 5 min from us, and Jana and Randy, who are visiting from Cardston. Cindy and Brent would have been there as well, but they had quite an eventful day. It was so much fun to have a little get away from the kids, and enjoy each others company. I can't remember the last time we have been on a group date. I love Valentines Day, it is one of my favorite holidays. Shawn was such a sweetie and got me flowers and chocolates as well. I married such an amazing man, and I married into such a great family.

9 comments:

Nat said...

How fun. You too look so cute. Hey, tell Shawn that an amazing kid from Cardston just moved into our singles ward. His name is Dan Simon. He has an amazing speaking/singing voice and the neatest testimony...not to mention handsome. Hopefully one of the girls in the ward will snatch him up real quick! He loves Shawn and wanted us to tell him Hi.

'T' said...

Love you two... Glad you had a fun date! Can't go wrong with flowers and chocolate!

*LaUrA* said...

Awwww I miss you guys...I wanna go on a date with you!!! I am glad you had a fun time...hanging with siblings is the best! awww...still miss you.

Us Bailey's said...

Sounds like a fun Valentines Day! Isn't it nice to have some time with your sweetheart without the little ones? I really enjoyed our valentines day outing as well! Happy Valentines Day!

Taylor Family said...

Too fun. Mark had more homework that weekend than any other. He still bought me flowers, but the date will have to wait. I love your hair!

Katie M. said...

Wow, what a fun weekend. I haven't been to the Outback before, was it delicious? Looks like fun!

Bradbury Bunch said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Outback Steakhouse is sounding really good right now....especially their blooming onions! Okay, it's lunchtime over here..sorry about that! :)

I'm glad you had a WONDERFUL heart day! You guys are still as cute as ever, and it's so fun knowing you two in college days and seeing where it all began, staying in touch through blogging! Cheers to date nights! Love you guys!

crystal carlson said...

That's great you were able to go on a group date, how fun! Looks like an awesome Valentine's Day--especially Texas Roadhouse!

Jana said...

That was a fun date night! We'll have to do it again next time we come down. (It's one of the perks of having kids old enough to babysit themselves and other little ones.) Sure hope you guys come up to Canada this summer. We miss you already!