Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's Day (I posted twice, keep reading:)

I am a little behind on blogging, but I wanted to post about mother's day...I was soooo spoiled! Shawn brought home the most gorgeous roses I have ever seen, I love the bright colors. I also got breakfast in bed, french toast, my favorite! When I went into the living room, Shawn's laptop was on the table and he had a little presentation for me. He went to so much work, making a power point for me about mother hood, it made me cry. He also gave me some money for a shopping spree, Fun! And He made some cupons that the boys gave me...they were so cute and creative! Shawn made them on the computor, and they looked just like real cupons with a barcode and everything, they said things like: Free! mom and me date..dad will pay the bill, may be combined with any other offer. Another one said: In-home savings cupon, get an extra 10% off your day, this cupon is good for an uninterupted nap. I just thought it was so cute, and Shawn went to so much work. I love that guy!!!!


Here is a pic of me with my boys on mothers day. I feel so blessed to be their mom. I love being surrounded by boys, cute boys at that!


I also went on a girls night out, and we treated ourselves for mothers day! I went to the Cheesecake factory with Cindy and Tracy. It was the first time I had ever been there, and It was soooooooo good. I am still dreaming about those avacado eggrolls we had. Yum!

10 comments:

Nat said...

mmmmm. mom was just telling me about the eggrolls. i must try! the roses are gorgeous and the coupon book is so sweet! you do have an awesome man.

Dana Williams said...

Love those egg rolls! Cute family and creative man you snagged.

julie said...

Avocado egg rolls?! I must try!!!

Unknown said...

What beautiful roses! Shawn gets an A+ in my book.

crystal carlson said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day! That was very sweet of you hubby :) Those roses were absolutely gorgeous too!

Taylor Family said...

How sweet! You need to take a picture of those coupons, they sound amazing!

Us Bailey's said...

Don't you just love being a mom! I love the roses -- they are beautiful! Looks like your having fun and keeping busy! Enjoy keeping up with your boys this summer! Do they love being outside? Joel won't stay in!!!!

Delphia said...

Kendyll saw the picture of Ryker with you and said "I want to see that boy." So I guess we'll have to get them together sometime since at her first birthday his card said they were soul mates.

Heston Williams said...

Good job Shawn! What a creative man. Sounds like you had a great day!

Linds said...

K, so I'm taking Brittney to Boise on the 12 of June, and we're going to go to the cheesecake factory and get those egg rolls. DEELECTABLE! Cant wait!