Sunday, May 17, 2009

What we have been up to...

This past weekend, we drove up the A.F. canyon for a picnic. It was so nice to just get away from everything and play in the water and enjoy each other before Shawn starts his summer semester. We live in such a beautiful area, I love it!




My sister had her 4th this week as well, and I took the boys to Idaho for 2 days to see the little (not so little) guy. He is one of the cutest little newborns I have ever seen, he just makes me giggle. Chase Michael was born at 9lbs. 8oz. he is such a little butter ball!
Can you believe those cheeks! Perfect for kisses!

We spent some time in Firth, and Ryker took some golfing lessons (along with some cousins) from his grandpa. They had such a fun time.

3 comments:

'T' said...

Shawn totally rocked it a rolled it for Mother's Day. Good job hubby! The GNO at Cheesecake Factory looked like a blast. What a handsome house full of boys you have. misses.

crystal carlson said...

That's so fun you were able to go and visit family! I loved the pictures from your picnic--what a beautiful area!

Katie M. said...

wow, that AF canyon looks beautiful. I think we need to visit it when we come down. Thanks for the fun visit this last week. We sure love your family!