Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Break Continued again

We went rollerskating a couple of days after Christmas too. We were going to go ice skating, but it would have been hard to take Bridger. We found this place that lets you push strollers and little kids can use scooters as well. Ryker had the time of his life, and Bridger just sat back and enjoyed the ride.
Our nieces came and joined in on the fun too. And below is Shawn with his sister Cindy.

In this little video clip, Ryker is the little boy in the track suit on the scooter. And at the end Shawn rides by pushing Bridger. It is hard to tell who is who because of the lighting.

5 comments:

Jeff and Aubry said...

How fun! I haven't been roller skating since 6th grade, I think! And I can totally see Ryker jammin out - I still love that picture of him I have when he's playing our piano! You look so good, Meg! I'm so glad you guys had fun!

Bradbury Bunch said...

What a fun Holiday Season for you guys!!! You look Great Megs, and now you all have me wanting to go roller skating (only if i can hold on to a stroller while doing so).

Santa treated the boys REALLY good I can see too. Lexi wants to leave Santa some chocolate milk next year! :) LOL Your nativity picture is so cute- I would've loved to See a picture of Shawn dressed as the donkey, inn keeper AND the angel too! :) So Fun! Hopefully Christmas time returns fast-there's just something magical about that time of year!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!! And just think---next Christmas you'll have a real baby to play the Jesus Role--so sweet!! YAY!!

Taylor Family said...

What a fun skating rink. It looks like you had a great holiday!

Shelby said...

Megs!! First thing HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We love you so much and wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Second what fun memories you made. We missed you in Idaho but know you had a wonderful time. We miss those sweet boys. Give them lots of loves and kisses from us.

crystal carlson said...

I LOVE that you guys went roller skating! Looks like it was a lot of fun too! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas, the nativity picture was so cute:) Oh, & congrats on your pregnancy--I've been slacking with the blogging & I'm pretty sure I haven't told you congrats yet!