Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas!

We had an amazing Christmas this year! We were really spoiled by Santa and his "helpers" (you know who you are ;) The kids had a great time and so did we. Spending time with family was a blast as always.
Thanks grandma and Papa! You made our Christmas so special, and you did so much! Ryker and Bridger love their new Cars pajamas, and their new toys. We miss you!

I love my boys and their matching outfits, thanks grandma and grandpa! We sure had a fun time at your house over Christmas, thanks for everything!!! Miss you!



Thanks Lindsay and family, Ryker absolutely loves the book you made, it will be so nice for church! He also loves to play basketball in the tub too:) Miss you!!!!



Thanks Aunt Jana and family, you spoiled us so much! we love and miss you so much! (Bridger really loves his little puppy, he is just tired of taking pictures here:) And Ryker loves the movie, we watch it all the time (I think Shawn and I enjoy it just as much:)


Ryker had so much fun with his roller skates, we went over to the high school my dad works at and let him skate up and down the halls. His cousins came and tried their new scooters too.

4 comments:

'T' said...

Ryk in his rollerskates melts my heart. He will be the cutest ever Sunbeam!

Jeff and Aubry said...

Is that Firth High??? A shout out to the cougars!! And I love love love watching Ryker and his skates - that's hilarious!! He is getting so big! We still miss you guys lots...thanks for posting!

Betsy said...

Thank you so much for the Christmas Presents!!!!! We're loving Kung Fu Panda, (so hilarious), and Isaac's a pro at Snakes and Ladders! Thanks again. We didn't get another pkg. from you, so I'm thinking you put the right address on Jan & Linda's! I hope so! Your Christmas pics are so cute, I can't believe how big Bridger's getting. They're both such handsome boys, which is no surprise with you and Shawn for parents! I'm glad you had a good Christmas! We've had lots of fun, all of my family was home this year, so that was great. The kids all slept at our house, it was lots of fun. Anyways, We can't wait to see you guys - thanks again for the presents!! Take care!

Linds said...

Love Christmas! Ryker was at a perfect age! SKye was still not interested in things that are boxed up. He got bored and went into the kitchen and got some juice! I'm glad Ryker likes his presents. He can share with bridger someday. If he doesn't wear em out by then!