Monday, January 19, 2009

A few of my favorite things......

Okay, I just thought I would blog about a few of my favorite things....I feel like bursting into the song on the sound of music (I love that show!) Anyways, Grilled chicken strips are a fav at our home. They are fully cooked and lightly seasoned to perfection, so all the hard work is done! Lets face it, sometimes I am really in the mood to cook and love being in the kitchen, and other nights I just want something fast, and ready in a jiffy. I use these for Fettuccine chicken alfredo, chicken fajitas, chicken enchilladas, cubed on a green salad or pasta salad, the possibilities are endless! I ablolutely love them:)


As you can tell, I love things that make my life easier, and these Magic erasers definately do that! I use these all the time. I especially love them for bathroom cleaning...bath, sink, counter tops, etc... I feel like I should write a poem or something to express my gratitude to Mr. clean...it's a work in progress (jk). Or maybe I just have a thing for a guy with a shaved head:)



And last but not least, I have recently found a love for dried blueberries! Blueberries are one of my favorite fruits. We sampled these at Costco, and I had to buy them. Ryker calls them yummy fruit snacks (and they are much better for him than fruit snacks). Love these!

7 comments:

Katie M. said...

Megs,
You have me geered up for a trip to Costco. Those chicken strips look delicious and I am going to try the blueberries too. As for the bald guy, it doesn't do the same for me. I love the product, not the guy! Hope you have a great week!!!

'T' said...

i'm totally lookin' for those strips at costco next time! and blueberries YUMO--- mr. clean erasers rock the casa, and so do men with bald heads, no doubt.

Nat said...

I've been eying the blueberries for some time now...tried the mangos..to die for, next on the list blueberries.

julie said...

hahah! I was just thinking this very afternoon.."man I have a testimony of magic erasers!" apparently, you do too. :)

Taylor Family said...

Those are some of my favorite things as well, especially magic erasers. I'm not a clean freak (germaphobe), but I am a bit of a neat freak (clutter/messaphobe), so I use them all the time!

crystal carlson said...

Those are some awesome favorite things! I'm thinking I need to get my hands on all of them, especially the chicken--they look so good!

Us Bailey's said...

Yummy! I love chicken strips too, and will have to try the dried blue berries sometime! And I agree- magic erasers are well, Magical! We use them a lot too!