Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Little Man...


Ryker has had a lot of mile stones this month, and he is sure acting so grown up lately. He started sunbeams, and loves it. He also just started preschool. He is in joyschool, a bunch of moms in our ward with preschool age kids take turns having preschool at our house and doing the lessons. Ryker loves it, and he is making some good friends! He is acting sooo grown up lately too, and he always has a way of putting a smile on our face. Some things I love about Ryker are: he is such a generous tender hearted person, he has such an AMAZING imagination, his little prayers melt my heart, he loves being a big brother and has a way of making his little brother laugh, and he cracks us up with the things he says. I love you Ryker, and I am so proud of the little man you are!

10 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

Cute boy!!Wow...Sunbeams!! They grow up so fast! He is handsome!

'T' said...

million dollar smile, melt me!

Jeff and Aubry said...

It still blows me away that Ryker is so big!! I still imagine him wobbling on his tip-toes with his hands high in the air! He is such a handsome kid. Ah, we miss you guys.

Katie M. said...

He looks so grown up. We miss you guys so much. Give those boys a sqeeze for me. BTW, tried the blueberries and love them!

Shelby said...

Meg, He is so darling. I have loved our group pre-school. Jax has loved it too. They learn so much. He is so big. We miss you guys too pieces. When are we going to see you next? Love you

Jana said...

Sunbeams & school -- those are big milestones!! He is growing up so much and we sure wish we could see him more often. His smile and sparkly eyes still melt my heart! He says the cutest things that crack us up and I love how he always wants to talk to Cassidy on the phone. One of my favorite memories of him was his singing late at night in my car down in Utah on the way home from somewhere. It was so sweet and sincere. I also loved his singing last June on your visit to Canada and even now, everytime I hear "Apologize" I imagine Ryker's version! We sure love that boy!!

Linds said...

That's my fav Ryker pic! Great dedication! Love him!!! I'm going to email you a pic of Ryker and the teddy, and you need to post it and tell about your dilema with Teddy!

crystal carlson said...

I can't believe how grown up he is already! He is such a handsome little guy! Congrats on the milestones!

Taylor Family said...

He is such a little man! It's amazing how fast the grow up. The way you describe himwas so much like Clayton. Too bad they're not closer together, I know they'd be friends.

Us Bailey's said...

Ahhh, he's so cute! I love his smile. Good luck with joy school and sun beams. I bet he loves it!