Monday, January 5, 2009

Toe jam and pacifiers

Ever since Easter, Ryker has been playing with the plastic Easter eggs. He uses them as pacifiers for his little stuffed animals when they get fussy:) Anyways, the other day I was sitting on the couch paying some bills or something, and I put Bridger next to me and put a pacifier in his mouth to keep him happy. Next thing I know,Ryker is doing the same thing. He put his animals on the couch next to Bridger, put pacifiers in their mouths, and got a pen and paper and started paying his bills. It was too cute so I had to take a picture.




And Bridger has a new trick! He has figured out how to eat his feet. It is quite amazing, he definitely doesn't get his flexibility from his mom!

9 comments:

Shelby said...

Meg,

The boys are so sweet and cute. I love the eating toes stage of life. We sure miss you guys already. Your Wii Party looked so fun. I love this whole blog thing. It is so fun to see what everyone is up to. Love ya!

Katie M. said...

Abby wanted to tell you that she thinks that pacifier teddies are cute. I think Bridger is so cute too. He looks so happy. I not sure if it is because he is eating his toes or doesn't have clothes on. Either way, its a win-win for him. Give your family hugs from us!

'T' said...

Ryker has an amazing imagination... Bridger looks so cute all nakie with his tootsies in his mouth. Misses.

Taylor Family said...

Ahhh! Don't you love how they copy you! What a sweetie.

Nat said...

Love those boys. I want to eat Bridger's toes too!

Jana said...

Bridger is such a cutie-- I love his little toes and his chubby thighs! I see so much of you in him, Megan. That's so sweet of Ryker copying you with his teddies. You've got to be so careful of what you say and do with a 3-year-old around because they notice everything and are quick to mimic or repeat you. Good thing you're such a great example for him to follow!

Us Bailey's said...

That is sooo cute. Trying to be like mommy. Joel sticks his pacifier in my mouth- not my favorite thing, but he's learning to share. Maybe we should get him some stuffed animals to try that on!!! Cute pictures!!!

Bradbury Bunch said...

I love reading and seeing these kind of things that kids come up with! I could read them all day!! What a cute memory...one to share with his future girly friends! :) Your boys are adorable, and I can see that you're loving motherhood!! XOXO to you all!!

crystal carlson said...

Hi Megan! I'm so glad you visited our blog! It was so fun to look at your blog and see what you guys have been up too! Your boys are sooooo cute and I can't believe how big Ryker has gotten since the last time we saw you guys! I hope all is going well for you and that you're all doing well!