Monday, January 26, 2009

Vegetables and Fuzziness

My baby is growing up, and loving his vegetables! He always watches us eat, and licks his lips. He has been eating rice cerial, but not loving it. I gave him some vegetables, and he LOVED it. He thinks he is in heaven when he gets his yummy grean beans and sweat potatoes. I just wish his older brother was as enthusiastic about his veggies!



Bridger was born with a full head of hair, he then lost it, and it has recently started growing back in. It just grew in very very fuzzy! His hair cracks us up, it sticks straight out on both the top and the sides. These pictures are of his hair after his bath, and extra fuzzy:) Keep in mind I have not used any hair products whatsoever! I wish my camera could convey its true fuzziness, it is actually fuzzier in person, if you can believe it. I love my little baby, especially his fuzziness!

9 comments:

'T' said...

I wish I could feel the fuzz and feed him some yummy veggies! Kisses to him.

Katie M. said...

Megs,
His cheecks are getting so chubby. I just want to sqeeze him. He looks so much like Shawn! I wish Wyatt's hair would stick up like that. We use product and it still doesn't work. We hope to see you guys soon! Maybe at tax time!

crystal carlson said...

That's so awesome that he loves his veggies! I absolutely LOVE his fuzzy hair--what a cutie!

Jana said...

He is so adorable, even with veggies all over his chubby cheeks! (That's awesome that he loves veggies.) I wish I could feel that fuzzy hair of his, it is so cute! He has such beautiful blue eyes too! It's fun to see how he changes and grows on your blog but I sure wish we could see him and hold him and get to know him! Miss you guys!!

Shelby said...

megs,

He is so big and you don't even need gel to spike his hair. I LOVE IT!

Nicole Williams said...

Your kids are so cute. I loved the story about the blow out at the doctor's office. We all have those days I think. Thanks for sharing.

Taylor Family said...

You gotta love the fuzz! I can't believe he loves the vegetables. None of my kids liked veggies until they got the real thing...off my plate!

Bradbury Bunch said...

I love the fuzzy hair! What a chick magnet he'll be, wait, already is! :) Lexi just saw him and smiled and said baby, I think she likes him!!

And that's great he loves his veggies too. Lexi was a huge fan of sweet potatoes, and now is a pickle, corn and green bean lover.

Happy veggin' out!!

Your blog is so fun to read!!

Linds said...

Wa Ha Ha!!! I need the BridgeMan! He's way too cute for his own good! I cant wait to squeeze to heck out of those sagger cheeks! And keep up the fuzz Bridge!